Thursday, 18 December 2008

Yaw!

It's been a few days since i went blogging,lawl,few days before i was really busy,kraja sjaa,borengg eh,im still young,and i hve a bright future,it's so bright that i dont need the sun,lol,kidding,ngalihh kli ahh kraja ahh,bleehh~tadi,kraja,then ke mall,jalan2 sma relatives,and....atu saja...i just wanna say a few sentences to her,she should know who she is...
This strange feeling,it starts to bother me when i first met you, When I'm around you,i can feel that strange feeling, And as we get along with each other,I started to know that, this feeling, Is Love all along, The first thing that crossed my confused mind after i noticed it was, to tell you I Love You, But I was afraid that you wouldn't accept me, After I kept thinking about it, I feel like I want to let this burden out of my skin, Just as I wanted to tell you, You were already taken, My hopes were crushed,and my heart was torn apart, I regret it so much,I should've told her earlier, All I can do now is to wait for you, I hope you you're reading it dear friend eNd
daYat
Elliott Yamin - Wait for you

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget